Telescopium Uranicum : an ephemeris of physical, astrological and meteorological observations for the year of Christ's incarnation MDCLXV, being the first after bissextile or leap-year and from the creation of the world according to the computations of John Kepler 5658, John Baptista Morinus 5658, the Julian period 6378, years, wherein, from the suns ingress into the cardinal points, the eclipses of the luminaries or the two great lights, the conjunctions and configurations of the planets and other caelestial appendices is probably conjectured, not positively determined : the temperment, constitution and inclination of the air, astral predictions and many useful and necessary tables therein inserted, calculated and composed / by John Booker ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Ephemeris or physical, astrological, and meteorological observations for the year of Christ's incarnation MDCLXV.
- The five and thirtieth impression.
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1665.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs, English.
- "Cum priviligio & gratia Regiae Majestatis."
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 831:26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A1351
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|