The declaration or remonstrance of the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled : with divers depositions and letters thereunto annexed.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Remonstrance of the state of the kingdome, agreed on by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, May 19, 1642
- London : Printed for Joseph Hunscott and John Wright, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 59 [id est 51] pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Also published with titles: A remonstrance of the state of the kingdome ... 19 May, 1642; A declaration or remonstrance of the state of the kingdome; and A remonstrance or declaration of the state of the kingdome.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E148, no 17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E1517
Astor Lib: Dix Coll. 178
McAlpin Coll. II 122
- Astley, Jacob Astley, Baron, 1579-1652.
Ballard, Thomas, Lieutenant Colonel to the Lord Grandison
Chudleigh, James, -1643.
Conyers, John, Sir
Goring, George Goring, Baron, 1608-1657.
Hunks, Fulk, Sir
Percy, Henry, Baron Percy of Alnwick, -1659.
Vavasour, William, Sir, -1659.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|