An Act for the adjournment of this present Parliament, from the six and twentieth of Iune 1657. unto the twentieth of Ianuary next ensuing. : At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, an. Dom. 1656.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public General Acts)
- Other Title:
- Act for the adjournment of this present Parliament, from the six and twentieth of June 1657. unto the twentieth of January next ensuing
- London: : Printed by Hen: Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector., 1657.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 2 pages)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- On A2r: last word in first line of text: 'the'; first word under initial: 'Matters'; last word in last full line of text: 're-'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C23:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1087
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.b.16
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|