An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, : that the Committee for the Militia of London shall have power to impose upon persons to finde arms, not exceeding three foot-souldiers for any one man: and to search for papists and suspitious persons, and to disarm them, and to raise horse. Die Jovis, 27. Febr. 1644. H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Other Title:
- That the Committee for the Militia of London shall have power to impose upon persons to finde arms, not exceeding three foot-souldiers for any one man
- Printed at London : for Edward Husbands., Febr. 28. 1644. [id est 1645]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- London (England) -- Civil defense -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Wing has publication year 1644; Thomason catalogue lists under 1645.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 45:E270) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E2088.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|