By the Queene. Whereas the Quenes Maiestie by her proclamation did adiourn the terme of Saint Michael last past ...
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1563-12-10
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1563-12-10.
By the Queene. Whereas the Quenes Majestie by her proclamation did adjourn the terme of Saint Michael last past.
- [London] : Imprinted by Richard Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Quenes Maiestie [id est B. Norton and J. Bill], 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (2 sheets)
- Plague -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Terms of court -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800.
- A proclamation adjourning Hilary term to Hertford Castle because of plague.
Sheet 1, line 1 of text ends: "adiourn"; sheet 2, line 1 ends: "Theexche-".
Actual printers' names and suggested publication date from STC.
At foot of sheet 2: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:46) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7965.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 584.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|