Tamburlaine the Greate· : VVith his impassionate furie, for the death of his lady and loue faire Zenocrate: his forme of exhortation and discipline to his three sonnes, and the manner of his owne death. The second part.
- Standardized Title:
- Tamburlaine the great. Part 2
- Other Title:
- Tamburlaine the great. Part 2.
Conquests of Tamburlaine the Scythian shepheard.
- London : Printed by E[dward] A[llde], for Ed. White, and are to be solde at his shop neere the little north doore of Saint Paules Church at the signe of the Gun, 1606.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Timur, 1336-1405 -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
- By Christopher Marlowe.
Printer's name from STC.
Vertical chain lines.
Running title reads: The conquests of Tamburlaine the Scythian shepheard.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 853:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 17428a.
Greg, I, 94,95(e).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|