Another order for contributions for maymed and diseased souldiers, who have been employed under the command of his Excellencie the Earl of Essex, in the army set forth by both Houses of Parliament. : Together with an order of the sayd House, for the authorizing of severall persons to make diligent search in their severall precincts, for the apprehending and disarming dangerous and suspected persons, and them to bring before the Committee of Examinations. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that these orders be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed for Edw. Husbands, and are to be sold at his shop in the middle Temple, Aprill 21. 1643.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Essex, Robert Devereux, Earl of, 1591-1646 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 17:E99) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2517A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|