An ordinance of both Houses of Parliament for the speedy raising and levying of money for the maintenance of the army raised by the Parliament and other great affairs of the Common-wealth, by a weekly assessment upon the severall counties herein mentioned for two moneths beginning from the third day of August, 1643 /
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, August 4. 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- To 1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1441:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E2052A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|