S. Austin imitated, or, Retractions and repentings in reference unto the late civil and ecclesiastical changes in this nation / by John Ellis.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Retractions and repentings in reference unto the late civil and ecclesiastical changes in this nation.
- London : Printed by W. Godbid, and are to be sold by Timothy Garthwait, 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 375 [id est 395] pages)
- Church of England -- Apologetic works.
- "Wherein I. the grounds of obedience to the crown, of adherence to this church (in doctrine, worship and government), II. an answer to that tractate, entituled, Reasons shewing the necessity of reformation, III. the non-obligation of the covenant, are represented and demonstrated, in 11 books."
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1228:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E590.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|