A proclamation : for adjourning the Parliament from the fifteenth of March instant, until the fifteenth of June next.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the successors of Andrew Anderson, Printer to their most excellent Majesties, Anno Dom. 1694.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Scotland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1689-1745 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Royal arms in ornamental border at head of text; initial letter.
Dated: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the twelfth day of March, and of Our Reign the fifth year, 1694.
Signed: Gilb. Eliot, Cls. Sti. Concilii.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2776:46) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1818
- Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|