The Kings chronicle in two sections : wherein we have the acts of the wicked and good kings of Iudah fully declared, with the ordering of their militia and grave observations thereupon : this section containes the wayes and works of the bad kings, with marks the Holy Ghost hath set upon them, for the terrour of all those who walke in the wayes of Israel, and after the counsels of the house of Ahab which was to the destruction of Iudah / published by Hezekiah Woodvvard.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by G.M. for George Miller and Thomas Underhill ..., 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 99 pages)
- Kings and rulers -- Religious aspects.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 243:E92, no 16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W3494
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|