The straight gate to heauen : a sermon preached before the poore distressed prisoners in the Kings Bench common gaole to their heauenly comfort / by William King preacher of the word of God, a much afflicted prisoner there.
- Other records:
- At London : Printed by G. Eld, and are to be sould by Edward Wright at his shop at Christ Church gate, 1616.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 31 [id est 51] pages)
- Bible. N.T. Luke XIII, 24 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Signatures: A⁴ B-D⁸ E².
Pages 47, 49, and 51 misnumbered as 31, 35, and 31 respectively.
Imperfect: pages tightly bound and cropped with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1819:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14997.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|