The usurpations of France upon the trade of the woollen manufacture of England briefly hinted at. : Being the effects of thirty years observations, by which that King hath been enabled to wage war with so great a part of Europe, or, A caution to England to improve a season now put into her hand, to secure her self. / by W. C.
- Other Title:
- Caution to England to improve a season now put into her hand
- London, : Printed for Richard Baldwin, 1695.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 30 pages)
- Commerce -- History -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Wool industry -- Great Britain -- 17th century.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- 1643-1715.
France -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original in: Columbia University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2682:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C678
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|