A new declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, in answer to His Majesties letter, dated the 14 day of June; and sent to the lord major, aldermen, and sheriffs of the city of London: : as also, concerning His Majesties declaration published at Heyworth-Moore. Together with the vindication of the Parliament, from scandalls which are cast upon them.
- Other records:
- London, : Printed for E. Husbands and J. Franck, [June 21, 1642]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- At head of title: June 21. 1642.
Other editions have title: A declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament in answer to His Majesties letter.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1667A
- A declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament in answer to His Majesties letter.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|