Die Veneris, 13 Junii, 1645. An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, : for the more speedy getting in of the monies in arreare, formerly imposed upon the bill of 400000 li. The ordinances for the fifty subsidies, weekly assessment, and weekly meale, within the city of London and liberties thereof. Joh. Brown, Cleric. Parliamentorum. H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Other Title:
- For the more speedy getting in of the monies in arreare, formerly imposed upon the bill of 400000 li
Ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament
- Printed at London : by Richard Cotes, 1645.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 9,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 14".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 47:E288) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1998.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|