The second part of that book call'd Independency not Gods ordinance: : or the post-script, discovering the uncharitable dealing of the Independents towards their Christian brethren, with the jugglings of many of their pastors and ministers, to the misleading of the poor people to the detriment of their own souls, and the hurt both of church and state, with the danger of novelties in religion; proving that Independency, is one of the most dangerous sects, that ever appeared in the world, since mortality inhabited the earth. In the which also there is a satisfactory answer given to the principall cavils of him that writ that railing pamphlet, stil'd The falshood of Mr Will. Prynnes Triumphing in the antiquity of popish princes and parliaments. With Doctor Bastvvicks just defence against some calumnies in way of preface. / By John Bastvvick, Dr in Physick.
- Standardized Title:
- Independency not Gods ordinance. Part 2
- London, : Printed by John Macock, for Michael Spark junior, and are to be sold at the sign of the blue Bible in Green-Arbour., 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 75,  pages) : illustrations, portrait.
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669 -- Early works to 1800.
Congregationalism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 10th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 47:E287) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B1069.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|