Orders appointed by His most excellent Maiestie, and signified by speciall letters from the Right Honourable the Lords of his most Honourable Priuie Counsell, which all persons within this county, of what degree or qualitie soeuer, are straitly commanded to obserue..
- Imprinted at London : by Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie., 1626.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Army -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Armies -- Organization -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Eleven numbered articles to improve the training, equipment, and readiness of troops mustered in the counties.
Steele notation: haue Oathe char-.
Imperfect: stained, and torn, with slight loss of print; copy at E1:3[17-18] filmed at two reel positions to accommodate oversize sheet.
Reproductions of originals in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:3[17-18]; C29:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8845.
Steele I, 1496.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5936.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Privy Council.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|