Faire fall all good tokens. Or, A pleasant new song not common to be had, which will teach you to know good tokens from bad : To a pleasant new tune.
- Other Title:
- Faire fall all good tokens
Pleasant new song not common to be had, which will teach you to know good tokens from bad.
- Printed at London : for for H. Gosson, [circa 1630]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Sometimes attributed to Martin Parker.
Publication date suggested by STC.
In two parts; woodcut illustrations at top of each part.
Reproductions of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1039:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24098.
- M. P. (Martin Parker), -1656?, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|