The heart of New-England rent at the blasphemies of the present generation. Or a brief tractate, concerning the doctrine of the Quakers, : demonstrating the destructive nature thereof, to religion, the churches, and the state; with consideration of the remedy against it. Occasional satisfaction to objections, and confirmation of the contrary truth. / By John Norton, teacher of the Church [of] Christ at Boston. Who was appointed thereunto, by the order of the general court.
- Other Title:
- Heart of New-England rent at the blasphemies of the present generation
Brief tractate, concerning the doctrine of the Quakers
- London, : Printed by John Allen at the Rising-Sunne in St. Pauls Church-yard., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 83  pages)
- Quakers -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "January 1659"; "Jan. 12 1659"; the 60 in the date has been crossed out and replaced with 1659.
Imperfect: t.p. torn with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 237:E1909) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) N1319.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|