His Majesties declaration to all his subjects of his Kingdom of Scotland, : vpon occasion of a printed paper, entitled, The declaration of the Kingdom of Scotland, concerning the present expedition into England, &c. With His Majesties message to the Lords of his Privy-Councell of Scotland in December 1642. And the severall papers presented to His Majesty by the Scotch Committee at Oxford in February last, with His Majesties severall answers thereunto.
- Other Title:
- His Maiesties declaration to all his subjects of his Kingdom of Scotland
- Printed by His Majesties command at Oxford : January 9. By Leonard Lichfield, Printer to the vniversity, 1643. [id est 1644]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 36 pages)
- Scotland. Parliament. Declaration of the convention of estates of the kingdome of Scotland concerning the present expedition into England.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E81) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C2263.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|