Goldsmith, 1664. An almanack for the year of our Lord God, 1664 : Being bissextile, or leap-year, and from the creation, 5613. Wherein is contained many observations, pleasant, necessary and useful. With a description of the high-ways and fairs. The like not extant by any other. Composed by John Goldsmith.
- Other Title:
- Almanack for the year of our Lord God, 1664.
- London : printed by R. White for the Company of Stationers, 1664.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs, English -- Early works to 1800.
Ephemerides -- Early works to 1800.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Title page printed in red and black.
Signatures: A-B¹² .
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1881:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A1792C.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|