[The English schoole-master] : [teaching ... the most easie, short, and perfect order of distinct reading and true writing of our English tongue / by Ed. Coote ...]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- English school-master. 1635
- [Now the 24th time imprinted]
- [London : B. Alsop, T. Fawcet, E. Perslowe, for the Company of Stationers, 1635]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 85,  pages)
- Readers (Primary).
English language -- Early modern, 1500-1700.
- Title from manuscript title page surrogate; edition and imprint from STC 2nd edition.
Imperfect: title page and pages 25-40 lacking; stained, creased, cropped, and torn, with loss of text. Best copy available for photographing.
Signatures: A-M⁴(last leaf blank)
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1942:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 5714.8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|