Færoæ & Færoa reserata, that is, A description of the islands & inhabitants of Foeroe : being seventeen islands subject to the King of Denmark, lying under 62 deg. 10 min. of North latitude : wherein several secrets of nature are brought to light, and some antiquities hitherto kept in darkness discovered / written in Danish by Lucas Jacobson Debes ... ; Englished by J.S. ... ; illustrated with maps.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Description of the islands & inhabitants of Foeroe.
- [London] : Printed by F.L. for William Iles ..., 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 1, 408 pages) : illustrations, folded map.
- Faroe Islands -- Description and travel.
- Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in National Library of Scotland (Advocates').
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 560:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing D511
Arber's Term cat. I 217
- Sterpin, Jean.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|