A short fourme of thankesgeuyng to God for ceassyng the contagious sicknes of the plague : to be vsed in common prayer on Sundayes, Wednesdayes and Frydayes in steade of the co[m]mon prayers vsed in the time of mortalitie / set forth by the Bishop of London to be vsed in the citie of London and the rest of his diocesse and in other places also at the discretion of the ordinary ministers of the churches.
- Other records:
- [London] : Imprinted at London in Powles Churchyarde by Richard Iugge and Iohn Cawood ..., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Liturgy.
Plague -- England.
- Imprint from colophon; date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Title within ornamental border.
Reproduction of original in the Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1836:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16507.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|