A fourme to be vsed in common prayer twyse a weke, and also an order of publique fast, to be vsed euery Wednesday in the weeke, duryng this tyme of mortalitie and other afflictions wherewith the realme at this present is visited / set forth by the Quenes Maiesties speciall co[m]maundement, expressed in her letters hereafter folowyng in the next page, XXX Iulij 1563.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Fourme to be used in common prayer twyse a weke.
Forme to be used in common prayer twyse a weke.
Homily concernyng the justice of God in punyshyng of impenitent synners.
- [London] : Imprinted at London in Povvles Churcheyard by Richard Iugge and Iohn Cavvood ..., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Liturgy.
Plague -- England.
- Imprint from colophon.
Title within illustrated border.
Includes "An homyly concernyng the justice of God in punyshyng of impenitent synners."
Reproduction of original in the Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1836:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16506.7
- Homyly concernyng the justice of God in punyshyng of impenitent synners.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|