Articles agreed upon by the arch-bishops and bishops of both provinces, and the whole clergy, in the convocation holden at London, in the year, 1562 : for the avoiding of diversities of opinions, and for the establishing of consent touching true religion.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Thirty-nine Articles
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (6 [id est 9],  pages)
- Church of England -- Creeds.
- "His Majesties declaration": pages 3-6.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 733:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C4000
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|