The sage senator delineated, or, A discourse of the qualifications, endowments, parts, external and internal, office, duty and dignity of a perfect politician : with a discourse of kingdoms, republiques, & states-popular, as also of kings and princes : to which is annexed, The new models of modern policy / by J.G., Gent.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- De optimo senatore. English
- Other Title:
- Sage senator delineated.
Discourse of the qualifications, endowments, parts, external and internal, office, duty and dignity of a perfect politician.
New models of modern policy.
- London : Printed by Ja. Cottrel for Sam. Speed ..., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 216 pages)
- Politicians -- Early works to 1800.
Political science -- Early works to 1800.
Political ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- Written by Goślicki, except for pages 157-216, added by J.G., who may be John Grimefield.
A translation of: De optimo senatore.
Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 98:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing G2027
- Grimefield, John.
J. G., Gent.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|