Two fruitfull and godly sermons, preached at Dorchester in Dorsetshyre, : the one touching the building of Gods temple, the other what the temple is.
- Imprinted at London, : by John Charle-wood, dwelling in Barbican, at the signe of the halfe Eagle and the Key., 1586.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 10-62 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 16th century.
Bible. O.T. Ezra IV, 1-3 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T. Corinthians, 1st, VI, 19-20 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Signatures: A-D⁸ (first and last leaves blank).
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2110:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 5212.3.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|