Peace protected, and discontent dis-armed. : Wherein the seventeen queries (with the addition of three more, postscript-wise) lately published, partly to allay the discontents of some about the late revolution of government, but more especially to guide every mans feet into the way of peace, as well his own, as the publique, are reinforced with replies unto, and animadversions upon, such answers, which some (it seems) have given unto them, to invalidate their purport and intent. Together with four new queries superadded. By the author of the said seventeen queries.
- London, : Printed by I. Macock, for H. Cripps, and L. Lloyd, and are to be sold at their shop in Popes-head Alley., 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (77, 77-78,  pages)
- Goodwin, John, 1594?-1665. Synkrētismos -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- "To the reader" signed: John Goodwin? [sic].
A reprinting and defence of the author's: Synkrētismos.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill [ye] 11th:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 113:E732) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1188.
- Goodwin, John, 1594?-1665.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|