A Motion humbly presented to the consideration of the high court of Parliament consisting of twenty quæres concerning the settlement of the Chvrch Decemb. 2, 1641 : as also a grave speech made by Sir James Parrot.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Richard Smithers, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- Church of England.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E179, no 11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing M2940
- Parrot, James, Sir
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|