Whereas Tuesday next, being the thirtieth day of this instant January is by an act of Parliament appointed to be observed as a day of fasting and humiliation to explore the mercy of almighty God : that the guilt of the sacred and innocent book of Charles the First, of blessed memory, may not be visited upon us or our posterity ...
- [Oxford : publisher not identified, 1672]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- University of Oxford -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Coaching (Transportation) -- England -- Oxford -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Title taken from the first eight lines of text.
Signed: P. Mews, Vice-chancell.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2854:27) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) O992J
- Mews, Peter, 1619-1706.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|