Speciall newes from Ireland. : Newly received in a letter from a gentleman of good worth in Dublin to a friend in London. Shewing the present condition of that poore kingdome, and the manner of the great victory, which God (most miraculously) hath given to the poore Protestants there.
- London : Printed for Henry Overton, 1643. The first of March.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed: J. D., and dated Dublin 15. Feb. 1642.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "1642".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E91) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D45.
- J. D.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|