By the King : a proclamation for the better direction of those who desire to repaire to the court for the cure of their disease, called, the kings euill.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the better direction of those who desire to repaire to the court for the cure of their disease, called, the kings euill
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie: and by the Assignes of Iohn Bill, M.DC.XXXI 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( leaves)
- Scrofula -- Early works to 1800.
Plague -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Arms without "C R" at top.
Imprint from colophon.
Postponing resort to the king until 15 Dec. because of plague.
"Giuen at Our Court at Hampton, The thirteenth day of October, in the seuenth yeere of Our Reigne."
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:138) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8980
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|