A Letter to a lord, in answer to a late pamphlet, entituled, The causes of the present fears and dangers of the government : in a discourse between a lord lieutenant and one of his deputies.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Tho. Bennet ..., 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 29 pages)
- Causes of the present fears and dangers of the government.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 987:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L1666
Arber's Term Cat. II 427
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|