Bonduca, or, The British heroine : a tragedy, acted at the Theatre Royal by His Majesty's servants, with a new entertainment of musick, vocal and instrumental : never printed or acted before.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- London : Printed for Richard Bentley ..., 1696.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 53 [id est 45],  pages)
- An alteration of Fletcher's play, "the two first acts new writ", given to George Powell for publication. Cf. Dedication and "To the reader".
Without the music (by Henry Purcell).
Advertisement: pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in Princeton University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 166:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B1584
Arber's Term cat. II 590
- Purcell, Henry, 1659-1695.
Powell, George, 1658?-1714.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|