Tyrannick love; or, The royal martyr. A tragedy : As it is acted by His Majestie's servants at the Theatre Royal. By John Dryden, servant to his Majesty.
- Other Title:
- Tyrannick love
- London : printed for H[enry] Herringman, and are to be sold by Joseph Knight, and Francis Saunders, at the sign of the Blue Anchor in the lower walk of the New Exchange, 1694.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 58 [id est 57],  pages)
- Page 55 is misnumbered "56".
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1792:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D2396A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|