Here begynneth a goodly treatyse, and it is called a notable lesson, otherwyse it is called the golden pystle
- Standardized Title:
- Epistola de perfectione vitae. English
- Other Title:
- Epistola de perfectione vitae.
Notable lesson, otherwyse it is called the golden pystle.
- [Imprinted at London : In fletestrete at the sygne of the Sonne, by Wykyn de Worde, [1531?]]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Perfection -- Religious aspects -- Catholic Church -- Early works to 1800.
- An English adaptation, by Richard Whitford, of: Saint Bernard. Epistola de perfectione vitae.
Imprint from colophon; publication date suggested by STC.
The last leaf is blank except for printer's device (McKerrow 21) on verso.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 19:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1913.
- Whitford, Richard, active 1495-1555?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|