Brovvnisme turned the in-side out-ward : Being a paralell betweene the profession and practise of the Brownists religion. By Christopher Lavvne, lately returned from that wicked separation.
- Other Title:
- Brownisme turned the in-side out-ward
Paralell betweene the profession and practise of the Brownists.
Brownisme turned the in-side out-ward.
- London : Printed [by Nicholas Okes] for Walter Burre, and are to bee sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Crane, 1613.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Brownists -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name from STC.
Signatures: A-E⁴ (-A1).
Running title reads: A paralell betweene the profession and practise of the Brownists.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 804:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15323.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|