A loud call to great mourning : in a sermon preached on the 30th of January 1661, being the anniversary fast for the execrable murther of our Late Soveraign Lord King Charles the First, of Glorious Memory, before the Honourable Knights, citizens, & burgesses of the Commons House of Parliament, in the parish-church of Saint Margarets Westminster / by Nath. Hardy ...
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Abraham Miller for Joseph Cranford ..., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 48 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 667:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H730
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|