The principles of Christian religion, necessary to be knowen of all the faythfull: : set-forth to the great profite of all the readers. / By Thomas Beacon.
- Imprinted at London : By John Day, [1553?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([1+] pages)
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- Title pages -- England -- 16th century.
- Date of imprint suggested by STC.
At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
T.p. line 2 ends: "Christi-"--STC.
In this edition, line 5 of title reads: of all the faythfull: set-.
A fragment; title page only. This reel position filmed twice.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:3[233e]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1752.5
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5936
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|