Christs teares over Jerusalem. Or, A caveat for England, to call to God for mercy, lest we be plagued for our contempt and wickednesse : To the tune of The merchants.
- Standardized Title:
- Christs teares over Jerusalem.
- Other Title:
- Caveat for England, to call to God for mercy, lest we be plagued for our contempt and wickednesse.
- Printed at London : For Henry Gosson, living upon London Bridge, [circa 1640]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Publication date suggested by STC.
In two parts.
Verse - "When Christ our Lord drew nigh".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 743:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14543.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|