A perambulation of Kent : conteining the description, hystorie, and customes of that shyre. Collected and written (for the most part) in the yeare. 1570. by William Lambard of Lincolnes Inne Gent. and nowe increased by the addition of some things which the authour him selfe hath obserued since that time.
- Imprinted at London : [By Henrie Middleton] for Ralphe Nevvberie, dwelling in Fleetestreete a litle aboue the Conduit, Anno. 1576.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 58, 58-59, 59-435,  pages, plate) : map
- Local subjects:
- Kent (England) -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
Kent (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name from colophon.
The first leaf is blank.
An extra leaf signed H2 is bound after H1.
A variant of the edition omitting Middleton's name from the colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 255:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15175.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|