The duties of constables, borsholders, tythingmen, and such other low and lay ministers of the peace : VVhereunto be adioyned the seuerall offices of church ministers and churchwardens, and ouerseers for the poore, surueyors of the high-waies, and distributors of the prouision against noysome fowle and vermine. First collected by William Lambard of Lincolnes Inne Gent.
- Standardized Title:
- Duties of constables, borsholders, tithingmen, and such other low ministers of the peace
- Other Title:
- Duties of constables, borsholders, tithingmen, and such other low ministers of the peace.
- And now enlarged in the yeare 1610.
- London : Printed [by Adam Islip] for the Companie of Stationers, Anno Domini 1619. Cum priuilegio.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (94,  pages)
- Peace officers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name from STC.
The last leaf is blank.
Generally found bound with an edition of "Eirenarchia".
Reproduction of the original in the Yale University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1145:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15160.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|