An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for prevention of the adiournment of the courts of iustice, without consent of both Houses of Parliament.
- Imprinted at London : for Iohn Wright, and are to be sold at his shop in the Old Baylie, 1644.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated and signed at end: Die Martis 30. April. 1644. Io. Browne Cler. Parliament.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669f9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1898.
Steele I, 2561.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|