A grant of the benevolence or contribution to His most excellent Majestie, by the clergie of the Province of Canterburie : In the Convocation or sacred synode holden at London. Anno Domini 1640.
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1640.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 26,  pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Benefices -- Early works to 1800.
- The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A" in a mortised ornament; the last leaf is blank.
Identified as STC 4586a on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1475-1640", reel 1373.
Reproductions of the originals in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library and the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1373:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4586.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|