The case of the Lady Bridgman: a real mortgagee of an estate in Essex for 2000l. principal-money. : Upon the petition of Josiah Thwaites, who pretends title to the said estate.
- Other Title:
- Docket title: Lady Bridgman's case. To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords on Friday the 2d of May 1701
- [London : publisher not identified, 1695?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Inheritance and succession -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Estates (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated 1695? by Wing.
Signed: Sam. Dodd.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C16:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1101A.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1888.c.11.
- Thwaites, Josiah.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|