Three petitions presented vnto the high covrt of Parliament : the first, by the knights, gentlemen, and freeholders of the county of Surrey, to the Right Honourable House of Lords : the second, by the foresaid knights, gentlemen, &c. to the Honourable House of Commons : the third by the county of Midlesex unto the aforesaid House of Commons, subscribed with about 4000 hands of lords sonnes, knights, esquires, gentlemen and yeomen.
- Other Title:
- Three petitions presented unto the high court of Parliamenmt.
- London : Printed by R. O. and G. D. for Samuel Enderby ..., 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
Surrey (England) -- History -- Sources.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E134, no 21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing T1109
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|