A true translation of a paper written in French, delivered by Margaret Martell to the under-sheriff at the time and place of her execution, at Suffolk-street end, July 16, 1697, for the barbarous murther of Elizabeth Pullen, wife of Paul Pullen, Esq.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for E. Mallet ..., 1697.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Last words.
Women murderers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- London (England) -- 17th century.
- Imperfect: tightly bound with loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2251:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M817B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|