Jus appellandi ad Regum Ipsum, &c., or, A manifestation of the King's part and power to relieve his subjects against erroneous or unjust decrees in chancery : the second part / by Walter Williams ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Jus appenllandi ad Regum Ipsum.
Manifestation of the kings part and power.
- London : Printed for the author, 1684.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 130,  pages)
- Law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Kings and rulers.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Table of contents: pages -
Errata: pages  at end.
With Wing W2774.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 952:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W2776
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|