A proposal by Dr. Hugh Chamberlain in Essex-Street, for a bank of secure current credit to be founded upon land : In order to the general good of landed men. To the great increase of the value of land, and the no less benefit and augmentation of trade and commerce.
- [London : printed by T. Sowle, in White-Hart-Court in Gracious-Street, 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Land banks -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Banks and banking -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in Christ Church College, Oxford.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1827:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C1880.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|